Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Resisting the Urge to Bonk Dumb People on the head

My husband A and I have heard it ALL...when it comes to people's responses on why we are adopting a child...

Poeple have told us... one child is great, less stress...why do you want another?

-You should be happy you have one, it's easier to school one in this expensive day and age! think about college!

- I hope the baby you get will be beautiful! Aren't people from Morocco beautiful???

- Then we got the flat out responses "Oh, why are you adopting? I don't think that's a good idea!"

- You are so young, you can still have kids...why adopt?

It is all so appalling that i am pretty sure i have compartmentalized the rest in some corner of my brain marked "REFUSE" and so i can't even come up with it to post over here!

Lord help me to resist the urge to bonk such people on the head, because God knows i want to!

No comments: