Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sterling something

Haha... so I'm supposed to go and check out a hall to host my wedding reception at, on Sunday.

My uncle's wife told me about it... poor her, she's been going all around asking all of her friends about if they know any venues etc.

Another thing is, anything that we usually find is waaay over budget for us :(

So hopefully this'll be perfect, I'm just willing to book anything (including a barn, if I need to!!!), at this point.

I want to get started on invitation cards, then we have flight tickets to book, hotel reservations for hubby & I, talk to someone to cater our food and whatnot.

So, please pray that this is the 'one'. According to my aunt it's called 'Sterling something...' LOL.

But hey, that still helps and I'm super excited. I just hope it's nice and available.
So far it does seem that it is affordable :D

Alhamdulillah 3la kulli haal (Thanks to Allah upon every condition/situation).

We will make it through, insha'Allah.

No comments: