Monday, July 27, 2009

Calm before the storm...

*Sigh* So my summer classes are over and there's 4 days left till the wedding reception thingy!

And, surprisingly that whole Bridezilla thing was just a phase and I've been doing super well since then. I'm actually super excited about everything, except I haven't started packing or cleaning up my room until now :(

Yikes! I better get started on that.

Things are otherwise going really beautifully and our first guests will be arriving on Thursday, insha'Allah :)

I'm psyched!!!

Hmm... also, my sis & I went to my aunt's house today and found a lot of stuff that she had left behind from her son's wedding which she'll let us use to help decorate the wedding hall with :D Alhamdulillah. And, the best part is that a lot of her stuff will go well with what I've already bought.

Things finally seem to be shaping up. Alhamdulillah, I can't tell you how grateful I am to Allah subhaanahu wa ta'ala.

On an even more exciting note, I got to see all of the clothes that my MIL bought from Pakistan for me... YAY.

'A' and his bro will be driving here on Thursday with their parents and my BIL's wife in tow... so it's all getting more and more real!

Ok, i gtg now and force myself to sleep... I've been staying up till past sunrise everyday and today I just seem to be waaay to restless to want to sleep! haha

Anyways, ttyl everyone :)

Peace.

No comments: