Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wow, it just sort of hit me!...

There's only 2 days left until my wedding!!! yikes, it's soooo close now. But alhamdulillah :)

Things are going well so far. I was freaking about not being able to find hijaabs, to match the new outfit which my MIL is bringing for me to wear on Friday night, but alhamdulillah I found one, but only after much searching throughout every store I could think of at the mall! I ended up buying a red one too, wich will go perfectly with the outfit that I have to wear on Saturday evening (the actual wedding reception).

So alhamdulillah things are going smoothly overall.

My MIL got me some AMAAAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL clothes from Pakistan. Although I haven't seen them in person, my husband was nice enough to put a lot of effort into photographing them for me, and then e-mailing me them.

I am truly feeling blessed! :)

May Allah protect us all from the 'evil eye' and people with ill intentions. Ameen.

Below is the picture of the outfit which I'm wearing on Friday, insha'Allah.

No comments: