Monday, August 31, 2009

I have arrived...

The wedding reception was a huge success and everyone had tons of fun.

It was also pretty well organized and my outfit + hijaab all turned out the way I wanted them to, alhamdulillah (Allah praise is to Allah).

The day after the wedding reception we drove to SC which was a 13 hr drive... even though I was really nervous about riding with my in-laws and everyone for the first time, it all turned out really well and everyone was extremely caring :D

Also, although it would seem like 13 hrs is a loooot, alhamdulillah it really did not feel like that long... i guess it was the happiness of everything which got me through it :)

So, yeah, I'm beginning my new life in SC... slowly but surely!

I'm only here for 1.5 months :( but I'm still excited!!!

No comments: