Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A lot has happened...

Yeah, so a looot has happened since I last wrote on here.

Firstly, I just wanna say that Allah (God) is amaaazing! He works in miraculous ways.

I am sure that I've mentioned how I've been feeling kind of strange about finally having to move from OH and leave my parents, for good this time, in March.

Well... as the days were getting shorter and the date getting closer, I just decided that I didn't wanna think about anything anymore... I didn't want to risk being upset and overwhelmed again, as I had been a few months ago.

So yeah, everything was just sitting at the back of my head and I told myself to take one day at a time and move on.

Then, the strangest thing happened!

My husband got a call from OH...

Call from OH... about a job he had applied a few ago for.

Thing is, he applied to many different jobs and in many different states but we weren't expecting any calls anytime soon... I mean lets face it, the economy is TERRIBLE so practically no one's getting calls about employment.

Anyhow, so the bottom line is... he got a call and had 3 interviews in 3 days and got offered the job on day 4.

So guess what? He's moving to OH and on a better pay too! And, he'll be here in a week.

I was just anticipating my husband coming here to visit me tomorrow night, since he surprised me by booking a ticket ( I had wanted him to be here for his bday and plus I was really really missing him). So I guess now he's going to end up taking 2 trips down here in 2 weeks.

Also, we found a beaaautiful apartment 3 miles away from my parents' house and everyone is super exciited! Especially me :)

I feel like this move is Allah blessing me, personally.
The reason for this is because I am the only person who was finding things really difficult... I mean, first of all, I was missing my husband like craaazy and was upset that we couldn't live together until the end of March. On the other hand, I was beginning to get really sad to be leaving all of my OH family behind, as I had mentioned earlier... and so with this job offer, I was ideally getting the best of both. I'm getting my husband back 3 weeks sooner than expected and can still visit my lovely baby cousins n relatives whenever I please :)

Alhamdulillah, indeed God is great!

No comments: