Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Motherhood... a time of 'no time'!

No one will ever argue the fact that a woman gets really busy after she has a child... and yet, people never seem to accept that as a valid excuse for if you don't return their calls or do what they told you to!

Today my hubby was telling me that I should call his parents during the day while he's not home... i was like i agree but that some days i don't even get to talk to my own parents or sister because my days are so crazy... and lol i don't even think my own husband accepts that reason... i may be laughing but it's actually kind of sad.

This makes me come to the conclusion that NO ONE, but a MOM, really understands how busy one gets when they have kids!

To demonstrate this fact...

I try and talk to my sister at least a few times a week, if not every day, since we're both busy... her with school and me with my goober. Even though we 'talk' a few times a week, i am not even sure if her classes started in August or September... or if she's taking one, two or three classes. I'm sure she may have told me and maybe i asked too... but our conversations may occupy a quite a lot of time but they aren't exactly efficient enough to actually convey information, or if information is actually conveyed there may not be enough 'quiet' time for me to be able to grasp it!

So yes, when I say i'm too busy to talk or keep in touch... i actually am! And honestly i'm always thinking about everyone and my friends but it's hard for me to literally sit down and find enough time to have a meaningful conversation :(

No comments: