Friday, July 7, 2017

I always say I will come back and write again...

Writing has always been something that comes easy to me and at times it is therapeutic...yet, at the same time, it isn't easy...I lack discipline, and I think that is because when I write I only write with passion.

I struggle to write when I am not feeling super passionate about what I am putting to paper...errr blog!

This is the reason why I leave this blog, and yet I come back... it has been 9 years since I first started this blog...I have been married for almost 9 years, have been through many ups and downs in my life, have a biological kid, have an adopted kid and here I am writing again.

I think there is something beautiful and familiar about why I always come back to this blog...it is nice to get an insight into my own mind from time to time. I started this blog when life was easy, it was simple...there were no kids or big chores, or work, to distract me.

When I look at my life now, the only leisure time that i have is when i am running away from my chores...which is often, i must add ;)

Even though my life has been busy before, I think it turned over a new leaf in the past 2 years. Before the past 2 years happened, I guess we would have to rewind back to the past 4 years...

4 years ago is when my husband and I were officially diagnosed with secondary infertility. It was so hard, especially at first, to admit that there was a problem. The hardest part was now being a statistic and having a lable...before that my husband and i were newlyweds, new parents, first time parents and then the couple with secondary infertility. It was rough and it bruised my ego a bit too.

Those moments led to our decision to adopt our second son 2 years ago...

To be continued...

No comments: