Friday, March 6, 2009

Been almost 5 months...

Wow time flies!

Alhamdulillah (All praise be to Allah) that I have had an amazing 5 months of marriage :)

And, my hubby continues to be the most patient person that I have EVER come across, in my life! I gotta say... wow...haha.

Anyhow, yeah, haha... a thought on the word 'patience', I am more of the impatient type! LOL... well i mean i guess it depends.

Okie dokie, too much yapping...

So... what's going on in our life?

Well, my husband is on an h1 visa and with the way the economy is going, who's to say how long anyone will have their job?

For that reason, my hubby and I are currently filling in a crazy number of forms to file for his immigration.

With an h1 visa status, the problem is that if you lose your job then you have 60 days to find another one that'll PAY for another h1 visa so that you can work for them and stay in the country... OR ASTA LA BYE BYE :(

It's hard enough being in a different state than 'A', there's nooo way in hell that I'm letting them kick him out of the country! :(

Hopefully things'll go well... though the whole "filling in a gazillion forms" drama was like beginning to drive me up the wall, but hopefully we are now done and can submit them and be over with it for now.

Also, since we're long distance, we had to keep mailing forms back and forth so that I could sign them... not to mention the times that we made mistakes on the form and so we had to re-mail them to each other with corrections!

Pure madness, i tellya!

But, hey :) The price of being happily married ;)

1 comment:

The little things in life said...

lol...awww i love you!

inshallah all the stuffs been filed away?