Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We find out March 13th...

Yeah, Friday the 13th! Watever! I'm not the least bit superstitious.

Anyhow, yeah, so apparently my husband's company has laid off around 8,000 employees and now they're going from employee-to-employee informing them whether they have been laid off, or not.

My husband will find out on March 13 :(

And if he is informed of being laid off, March 26th could be his last working day!

This is pretty crazy but thankfully we've filed on time, but yeah, he might have to move-in with my family and I.

Which would be nice because I like my state better than his! haha

But, at the same time, I don't know if I would be ok with the family dynamics being set that way :S

We've only been married 5 months and haven't lived together and so we really need time on our own to get to connect on another level.

Not to mention, some private time.

My house only has 3 bedrooms-- a master bedroom for my parents, then my sister and I both have our own rooms.

So yeah, it'll be weird for sure!

But hopefully things'll happen for the best and I'm not that worried.

I'm a strong believer in the power of Allah (God) and so yeah, though I am concerned, I'm hardly worried at all.

No comments: