Sunday, May 24, 2009

1 year...

Tomorrow (May 25th 2009) will be one year since I met my husband for the first time.

I cannot seriously even begin to imagine how things/my life have changed in the past year.

I went from wanting to get married to suddenly getting married at the age of 21! I have go to say that I have been blessed.

Also, having gone down the traditional route and having married the person that my parents sort of chose for me has been an amazing experience thus far!

People still find it hard to believe that my husband and I have known each other for only one year and have been married for over 7 months of that :D hahaha... what can I say? I like shocking people ;)

I am truly loving every moment of this, except the distances :(

It's soooo difficult not to have the person that you love like craaazy, not be near you. I cannot even begin to tell you how terrible it feels.

But even for that, I think we've been doing well so far.

It's due to school and everything else that we've been having to limit our meetings and so I cannot wait till December so that we can finally live together.

No comments: