Saturday, May 16, 2009

20 Pounds *sigh*

I am getting ready to have another big reception in 3 months, for my wedding which happened 7 months ago, and I'm super excited.

I guess when you set yourself up so high with excitement, some kind of setbacks are bound to occur =(

Well, my setback came in the form, well I was on medication for the past few months (just regular stuff), and it sort of made me put on 20 pounds in 8 months!!! The question that everyone had was, how come I didn't notice that I had put on so much weight??? Truth being, I hardly even look at myself in the mirror! And yes, I was wondering why I was randomly putting on weight though I was moving around more on campus and wasn't eating out pretty much at all... so yeah, also, I have been in my jammies A LOT... and, they have DRAWSTRINGS!

So yup, I didn't freaking notice that I put on 20 pounds =(

Just when I was thinking of trying to lose weight since I'm going to be meeting my husband and my in-laws again, insha'Allah, this comes and hits me...

And sadly, I've been feeling down about it... I don't know if going off the meds will make me lose all the weight or whether I'll have to work my butt off?

I'm just irked that I didn't catch the weight gain at 10 pounds, even.

So yeah, everyone is losing weight for their upcoming nuptuals and here I just put so much on.


1 comment:

The little things in life said...

like i said its not your fault!!! muah!