Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bad day + happiness

I found out last night that, alhamdulillah, people are actually buying things off my bridal registry. One person told my mom that she had bought me a blender (she told her in confidence, anyways) and that she loved the items on my registry because they were so practical and affordable :D

I was really happy, because when I had made the registry I thought that no one would really buy off of it. The reason for that was, traditionally, guests give clothes, jewelry and sometimes money as a wedding present.

Anyways, so when I got home last night and checked my registry, I found out that four items had been bought off of it! Wow! So I know for sure that I'm getting a blender, sandwich maker, rice cooker and an electric kettle :)

Alhamdulillah... well anyways, so I just went online, like 2 second ago, and found out that someone bought a comforter set off of the registry too! All of this makes me really happy because I'm really happy there's people out there who actually are willing to spend that kind of money on me... it's a special kind of feeling! I am really grateful to Allah.

[to be continued...]

No comments: