Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To Be Wed...

'A' and I are going to be wed on October 11th, 2008... insha'Allah...

which is extremely near!

I am going to continue to live with my parents, even after the wedding, until at least the Summer of '09 because I have yet to graduate and get my Bachelor's Degree.

Earlier, "A"'s parents weren't about to come to the wedding... but the sons 'A' and his elder bro 'R' had already earlier in year made plans to go to Pakistan to visit the parents, and so had saved up for a ticket... once the wedding plans came into existance, they decided to send their parents a ticket each, to come... instead of them using the same amount of money to go there.

They were like, they knew that their parents really wanted to be here for the wedding.

Gosh! there's so much that one can write about... but so little time, nor patience!

I mean there's so many 'firsts' that come with weddings...

for one, I'm going to be the first daughter-in-law in 'A's whole entire family!!!

Other firsts...
* talking to my mom-in-law-to-be for the first time... I had no idea what the proper etiquettes to such a conversation were... (my mom just said don't talk too much, and don't laugh out loud!) LOL

* talked to my dad-in-law-to-be unexpectedly

* i have a wedding registry now

www.macysweddingchannel.com

* i got my first diamond ring... (and i did not opt to get a solitaire... i've got ugly chubby fingers :S )

* i'm actually furnishing an apartment that i don't even live in!

Oh, and there's so much more! i don't even know where to begin!!!

No comments: