Thursday, November 12, 2009

This blog is turning...

I guess this blog was primarily supposed to be about the events leading up to my marriage and maybe a little after... but I guess now it's set to record all of the happenings in my life.

I actually, just now, even considered making a new blog but then I don't know if this aspect of my life is separate than everything else... I guess all of these dimensions make a person who they are.

And, the person that you become in the end, DOES play into what kind of life/marriage you lead.

So anyhow, what got me writing today is, I was going through one of my old e-mail inboxes and reading some of the old messages in there. Well, I had actually created that e-mail address as I was graduating out of high school and about to move to the United States. And so the messages that I was reading were all about when I had recently moved here and how my friends and I were adjusting to our new lives, in the various different countries that we went to for university. (On a side thought, I was always amazed at how people from all different parts end up at OSU... but I guess I'm just one of them too! haha)

Ok, moving on :P...

[I purposely do not organize the thoughts in this blog... it's not systematic because I like to put down things as they come in my head... it makes me feel like it preserves the essence of my craziness! :) ]

So yeah, reading my old messages really got me reminiscing and thinking about how even someone like me, at the age of just 22, has so many dimensions and stories to my life. There's days that I feel like I've been living in the US forever, but then when I sit back and think about it... my life was sooooo different just around 4 1/2 years ago.

Sigh... I am just easily excited, maybe.

I mean the stuff I write most people, like me, probably already know... but isn't it strange that one can feel so awe-ed when they re-realize something! Haha... a total 'AHA' moment :P

I love reflections.

And, with this I'll end :D

Peace.

No comments: