Saturday, November 7, 2009

winter break and moving...

I have decided to continue living in OH until I graduate in March but I will be going to SC to spend my winter vacation with my husband 'A'.

My husband had just booked my tickets when we found out that he'll be moving to NC by the end of this month...

Well, this move did not come as a surprise to us really, just because he had asked his manager to be considered to be transferred if an opportunity/opening showed up at the NC office.

There are many reasons for why we wanted to move to NC...
Firstly, there's a much bigger Muslim community... meaning that there's a proper mosque and religious activities which go on over there.

Secondly, we can get halaal meat over there easily... right now in SC we had found a place which was 2 hours away!

Third, 'A' had decided that wherever we move to, we wanna be close to family and so alhamdulillah moving to NC, as opposed to staying in SC, moves us to a 6 hr drive to OH :D Meaning more visits home... or that 'A' can actually come over the weekend and pay me a visit while I'm still here for school.

Alhamdulillah for everything...

The only thing is, we have to pack!

No comments: